Today is your birthday so I thought I’d remind you of some of the many reasons I love you.
1. You get up at 5:30 every weekday morning to go to work and allow me to stay home with our amazing daughter while also pursuing my dream job.
2. You gave me Abby. She is the most perfect combination of you and I and my heart is not big enough for the amount of love I have for you and her.
3. You love me even though I’m grumpy when I’m sleepy, can’t keep the inside of my car clean (I do try!), would rather eat out than cook, will sit in front of the computer for 10-15 hours at a time, I’m useless the morning after a wedding and like to sleep with the ceiling fan at full speed.
4. You get up in the middle of the night with Abby.
5. You think I’m cute even when I think I need to wear a bag over my head.
6. You like to teach me new things.
7. You let me read the Twilight saga. Twice.
8. You read Abby a bedtime story every night.
9. You let me cut your hair. (this was very dangerous as I am kind of clumsy)
10. Eleven years ago you stopped during a 22 hour drive from Maryland, in the rain, at a pay phone at a McDonald’s just to tell me for the first time that you loved me.
I love you too.